Nurofen Tablets Ibuprofen 200mg is for the effective relief of headaches, backache, period pain, dental pain, neuralgia, rheumatic pain, muscular pain, migraine, cold & flu symptoms & feverishness.
What is Nurofen Ibuprofen Tablets?
Nurofen Tablets helps to provide effective relief if you are suffering from mild to moderate pain including headaches, migraines, cold and flu symptoms, fever, period pain, muscular and rheumatic pain, toothache, and back pain.
How does Nurofen Ibuprofen Tablets work?
The tablets contain ibuprofen that works to relieve pain and inflammation by blocking the chemicals that cause you discomfort.
How to take Nurofen 200mg 24 Tablets:
- Adults should initially take 2 tablets with water then if necessary, then 1 or 2 every 4 hours.
- Maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children: not to be given except under medical advice.
Precautions before using Nurofen 200mg 24 Tablets:
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking ibuprofen if you are allergic to aspirin, suffer from asthma, may be pregnant or receiving regular medical treatment, for example warfarin for blood clots (thrombosis).
- Do not take if you have a stomach ulcer or other stomach disorders.
Nurofen Tablets Ibuprofen 200mg: Reactions such as headache, dizziness, skin rash, depression may occur occasionally. Usage may induce gastric irritation, nausea, dyspepsia and stomach bleeding. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have any side effects after taking this product.
Nurofen 200mg 24 Tablets contain:
200mg of Ibuprofen. The tablets are gluten and lactose free.