Nurofen Migraine Pain is for the effective relief of migraine and headache pain.
Nurofen Migraine Maximum Strength Migraine Pain Caplets provide rapid, effective relief from migraine and headache pain. They contain a form of Ibuprofen which breaks down easily in the body and works as a treatment for migraines. This makes it easier for the body to absorb the treatment for migraines it into the bloodstream and so get to the source of the pain quickly.
How to take Nurofen Migraine Maximum Strength Migraine Pain Caplets:
- Over 12 years: initial dose, 1 or 2 tablets, then if necessary, 1 or 2 tablets every 4 hours.
- Maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- Under 12 years: not recommended.
Caution before taking Nurofen Migraine Maximum Strength Migraine Pain Caplets:
- Do not exceed stated dose.
- Do not take if you have or have ever had a stomach ulcer, or if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, ibuprofen, aspirin or any other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS).
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, asthmatic, or are taking any other medical treatment.