OptiBac Probiotics For Babies And Children are a natural, expert friendly bacteria supplement for daily use, especially suited for infants, children, pregnant and breastfeeding mothers. Each sachet provides 3 billion live cultures + 0.75g of FOS fibres.Please note product expires 23/04/20
OptiBac Probiotics For Babies And Children, are a natural high quality, good bacteria supplement with FOS, clinically trailed in School aged children. This supplement contains 3 billion natural live cultures per sachet, especially made for infants, children, pregnant & breastfeeding mothers and has received excellent reviews from parents.. Contains B. infants Rosell-33, L. acidophilus Rosell-52 and B. bifidum Rosell-71. These have all been tested and have been shown to survive both stomach acidity and bile salts, reaching the gut alive. OptiBac Probiotics For Babies And Children, specialise in friendly bacteria, and only use strains of the highest quality, with extensive research behind them. Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) also make this supplement naturally high in fibre, and is completely free from sugars, artificial flavours & colourings making it idea for infants and children.
OptiBac Probiotics For Babies and Children can safely be taken from birth, and is also suitable for breastfeeding and pregnant women who may wish to take natural bacteria especially during the last trimester of pregnancy.
The sachet can easily be mixed with your child's favourite foods or drinks and can be taken with formula milk when it is at room temperature, but not when warmed (as heat reduces the viability of natural bacteria). All OptiBac Probiotics strains are thoroughly researched and documented, so you can be confident you're getting a high quality supplement that's right for you and your family.
What are the benefits of OptiBac Probiotics For Babies And Children?
- Natural, high quality good bacteria supplement
- Contains 3 billion natural live cultures per sachet
- Especially made for infants, children, pregnant & breastfeeding mothers
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) make this naturally high in fibre
- Free from sugars, artificial flavours & colourings
- Can easily be mixed with your child's favourite foods or drinks.
Infants from birth to 3 years: take one sachet daily with food, or as professionally directed, preferably with breakfast when stomach acidity is at its most neutral.
Children (4 to 12 years): take one-to-two sachets daily with food, or as professionally directed, preferably with breakfast when stomach acidity is at its most neutral.
Pregnant & breastfeeding women: take one sachet a day with food, preferably breakfast.
Shake the sachet, then slowly sprinkle contents into a glass of water and vigorously swirl to dissolve fully. Do not use a spoon as this may cause the sachet contents to clump. Drink plenty of water with this supplement.
Store in a cool dry place. No refrigeration necessary. Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use.
OptiBac Probiotics may be used on an ongoing basis and can safely be used on either an occasional or daily basis, depending on reasons for use.
This product contains 3 carefully selected strains of natural bacteria and fibre especially for your children. 3 billion live cultures (per sachet):
- Bifidobacterium infantis Rosell-33.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52.
- Formula also includes Fructooligosaccharide fibres (0.75g per sachet)
- Suitable for vegetarians and is free from gluten and yeast.
- Sachets are enclosed in 3 layer laminated sachets for maximum protection against heat and humidity.
- OptiBac Probiotics guarantees 3 billion live bacteria per sachet until the best before date.