OptiBac Probiotics Saccharomyces boulardii is a supplement containing 5 billion pure live cultures. Offering you a natural option it's proven to survive through stomach acidity and reach the gut alive.
OptiBac Probiotics Saccharomyces Boulardii has been created especially for those seeking a natural option. It contains the internationally acclaimed strain of Saccharomyces boulardii in a pure supplement, with no additives or fillers. This well-researched and unique strain has been used safely around the world for over 50 years. Suggested for daily use, each capsule provides 5 billion live microorganisms that will survive through stomach acidity and reach the gut alive.Features
- Saccharomyces boulardii is a well-researched, internationally acclaimed strain, proven to survive through stomach acidity to reach the gut alive.
- 5 billion live cultures per capsule, guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Friendly yeast, more robust to environmental stressors than common bacterial live cultures, and especially stable and resistant to heat and humidity.
- No refrigeration required, contrary to some other live cultures supplements.
- Used safely for over 50 years, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Usage / InstructionsDirections
Can safely be used either on an occasional or daily basis, depending on reasons for use.
Adults and children (1 year & over):
- Take 1 to 4 capsules depending on severity of symptoms, and up to 6 capsules daily; or as professionally directed.
- OptiBac Probiotics may be used on an ongoing basis.
- If taking anti-fungals, take separately (at least 2 hours apart)
- For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the contents of the capsule can be mixed with a cold meal or cold beverage.
- For infants and children the dose should be lowered.
Usage/instructions Store in a cool dry place. No refrigeration necessary. Keep out of reach and sight of children.
It is not recommended to give live cultures to patients who: are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the Intensive Care Unit, have blood in the stool, have central venous catheters; or to post-surgical patients with open wounds, or infants with short bowel syndrome; unless under a doctor's care. Furthermore, pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult their doctor before taking Saccharomyces boulardii, or travelling abroad.
Saccharomyces boulardii (250mg); vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; titanium dioxide; stabiliser: potato starch; anti-caking agents: vegetable magnesium stearate; silicon dioxide.
Each capsule provides 5 billion live cultures.