Optrex Allergy Eyes Eye Drops are specially formulated to prevent, treat, and soothe itchy, irritated eyes caused from hay fever or any other allergy.
Optrex Allergy Eyes Eye Drops can help to treat redness, watering, and itching of the eyes caused from hayfever allergy or an allergic reaction caused by pet hairs, house mites, or others. This product also prevents the symptoms from getting worse.
How to use Optrex Allergy Eye Drops:
- Gently pull the corner of your lower lid down and tilt your head back. Apply 1 or 2 drops into your lower eyelid.
- Repeat steps in another eye.
- Replace the cap tightly.
- Always ensure that your hands are clean and dry and the bottle's seal is intact.
- Don't use Optrex Allergy Eyes Eye Drops while or just before wearing your contact lenses. Wait 15 minutes after application before wearing contact lenses.
- Do not use for more than three consecutive months without consulting your doctor
- Discard 28 days after opening
Optrex Allergy Eyes Eye Drops contains:
Sodium cromoglicate 2.0% w/v.