Otrivine Adult Measured Dose Sinusitis Spray delivers an exact dose of medicated spray inside the nose to help relieve nasal congestion associated with sinusitis.
Otrivine Adult Measured Dose Sinusitis Spray contains the active ingredient, xylometazoline hydrochloride, which helps to reduce nasal mucus and inflammation in blood vessels by opening and clearing nasal passages. It can also treat perennial and allergic rhinitis (recurring inflammation of the nasal mucous membranes, including hay fever) and sinusitis. This spray helps to provide up to 10 hours of relief from the nasal congestion in as little time as 2 minutes.
Key features of Otrivine Adult Measured Dose Sinusitis Spray
- Delivers an exact dose of medicated spray
- Helps to reduce nasal mucus
- Instant relief for blocked noses, symptoms of allergies and sinusitis
- Could provide up to 10 hours of relief
- Starts to work in as little time as 2 minutes
Directions for using Otrivine Adult Measured Dose Sinusitis Spray:
For adults and children over 12 years of age, spray once in each nostril 1 to 3 times daily.
Steps for using the spray:
- Clear your nose.
- Lean forward slightly and insert the nozzle into a nostril.
- Depress the pump once and sniff at the same time
- Repeat for the other nostril.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Keep this medicine out of reach of children
- For reasons of hygiene, do not use the product more than 28 days after first opening it.
- If you are pregnant or taking other medicines or are under a doctor's care, consult him or her before using Otrivine.
Some patients who have sensitive nasal passages may feel some local discomfort when applying the nasal spray. If these side effects are severe, or you experience other side effects, consult your doctor or pharmacist. Other side effects such as palpitations, nausea and headache are very rare.
Otrivine Adult Measured Dose Sinusitis Spray is for local application in the symptomatic relief of nasal congestion, perennial and allergic rhinitis (including hay fever) and sinusitis.
Decongestants should not be used for more than seven consecutive days. If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
0.1% w/v Xylometazoline Hydrochloride BP
Each application contains :
140 micrograms of Xylometazoline Hydrochloride
Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Acid Phosphate, Disodium Edetate, Benzalkonium Chloride Solution, Purified Water