Perinal spray is used to relieve anal itching, pain and irritation, as associated with piles (haemorrhoids).
Perinal Spray 30ml provides a ‘no touch’ relief from anal and perinal itch, irritation and pain such as associated with hemorrhoids.The two active ingredients in Perinal Spray include Hydrocortisone and Lidocane, both of which reduce itching, redness and inflammation of certain skin problems.
What are Hemorrhoids?Hemorrhoids are swollen or enlarged blood vessels which can cause varying degrees of discomfort, itch and irritation, particularly after bowel movement. Perinal Spray can be used to relieve external symptoms only.
How to use Perinal Spray:
Prime the pump by depressing its top once or twice before first use. Spray once over the affected area up to three times daily depending on the severity of the condition.
Cautions whilst using Perinal Spray:
- This medicine is for external use on the anal area only. It should not be sprayed inside the anus, or used on any area other than the anus.
- Do not use the spray on broken or infected areas of skin.
- Avoid contact of the spray with the eyes, nose and mouth.
- Wash your hands after using the spray.
- This medicine should not be used for longer than seven days at a time. If symptoms persist after this time consult your doctor.
Perinal Spray Active Ingredients:
Hydrocortisone 0.2 % w/w; Lidocaine Hydrochloride 1.0% w/w.