Piriteze One A Day is an effective, once-a-day treatment for hay fever and skin allergies. And as Piriteze does not normally cause drowsiness, it can help you and your family enjoy life outdoors.
Piriteze One A Day Tablets contains cetirizine hydrochloride, which actively relieves the symptoms of allergies and skin conditions such as hives. Cetirizine hydrochloride tablets provide fast relief for the symptoms of hay fever and skin allergies, but unlike other antihistamine it does not leave you drowsy. Piriteze One A Day is the ideal essential to have on all of your summer travels, so you can enjoy your day without any discomfort.
Take cetirizine hydrochloride tablets if you want relief from:
- hayfever and allergic rhinitis symptoms
- nasal allergies like pet allergies or dust mites
- Itchy, nettle-type rashes
This medication can be used for adults and children over the age of six.
Usage/InstructionsHow to take Piriteze One A Day Tablets:
- Adults (including the elderly) and children aged 6 years and over: Take one tablet (10 mg) daily.
- Children under 6 years: Not recommended.
- If you have any kidney problems, you should only take half the recommended dose.
See packaging for further information.
Possible side effects whilst taking Piriteze Tablets:
Most people taking these tablets find the cause them no problems. Occasionally some people may have:
- Dry mouth
- Stomach or intestinal discomfort
These are all temporary, mild side effects of this medicine. Very rarely, these tablets may cause convulsions. If this happens to you, stop taking these tablets and tell your doctor. If you notice any side effects not mentioned in the leaflet, please inform your doctor or pharmacist.