Regaine Womens Foam 2 Month Supply helps to prevent further hereditary hair loss in women, stimulate hair follicles and works to regrow hair that has previously been lost.
Regaine Womens Foam 6 Month Supply is a foam that is used once a day to regrow hair and reverse its progression. Containing a 5% concentration of the active ingredient minoxidil, this treatment is suitable for women who struggle with female pattern hair loss and who suffer from a general thinning of the hair on the scalp. The active ingredient minoxidil works by increasing the blood supply to the hair follicles. This supply then stimulates secondary hair growth and works to make existing hair stronger. Applying the foam is quick and easy, allowing you to continue with your daily grooming routine as normal.
Is Regaine right for me?
Answering the following questions can help you identify pattern hair loss.
- Does hair loss run in your family?
- Have you noticed a gradual loss of hair on the top of your scalp. This may be most obvious near the parting or at the front of your scalp.
- If you've answered yes to either of these questions, you may be experiencing hair pattern loss.
How can Regaine help?
Regaine features a breakthrough formula for hair restoration. It works to:
- Stimulate hair follicles
- Regrow hair
- Reduce further hair loss
- To be used once daily.
- Continuous treatment is required to boost hair growth and sustain results.
- Always read the leaflet before use.
- Ensure your hair and scalp are dry
- Part your hair to reveal the problem area
- Dispense half a capful of foam to your dry hand and massage into scalp.
- Wash your hands thoroughly.
While using Regaine, you may continue with other hair care routines (washing, styling or coloring) as long as you allow Regaine to dry first.
- For external use only
- Do not apply more than once a day, this can cause side-effects.
- Clean hands after use
- Avoid contact with eyes
You should not use this product if you:
- Are under 18 or over 65 years of age
- Are using other medications for your scalp
- Have a bandage or dressing on your scalp
- Have any redness, inflammation or irritation on your scalp.
You should consult your doctor before use, if you:
- Have heart disease or a heart disorder
- Experience sudden or patchy hair loss
- Don’t know why you’re losing hair.