Regaine for Women Regular Strength helps to prevent further hereditary hair loss in women and works to regrow hair that has previously been lost.
Hair loss can be hard to come to terms with, but it’s more common than you might think, with around 1 in 4 UK women experiencing it at some point. Regaine offers an effective solution. It is clinically proven to treat female pattern hair loss.
Is Regaine right for me?
Answering the following questions can help you identify pattern hair loss.
- Does hair loss run in your family?
- Have you noticed a gradual loss of hair on the top of your scalp. This may be most obvious near the parting or at the front of your scalp?
- If you’ve answered yes to either of these questions, you may be experiencing hair pattern loss.
How can Regaine help?
Regaine features a breakthrough formula for hair restoration. It works to:
- Stimulate hair follicles
- Regrow hair
- Reduce further hair loss
Uses: For the treatment of hereditary hair loss in women.
Directions: For detailed directions for use see enclosed leaflet
- See pictures on side panel to decide if this product is suitable for your type of hair loss
- Your hair and scalp should be thoroughly dry before using Regaine for Women Regular Strength
- Apply a dose of 1 ml, with one of the enclosed applicators, to the affected area twice daily (with a 12-hour interval in between)
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Wash hands after use
- Continuous use is necessary to improve and at least maintain your hair re-growth
It takes time to re-grow hair. In clinical trials 3 out of 5 women reported hair re-growth after 32 weeks. Hair re-growth may become noticeable after 4 months. Regaine for Women Regular Strength will not work for everyone.
Do not use if you:
- Suffer from a problem with blood pressure
- Don't know why you're losing your hair - see your doctor
- Have sudden or patchy hair loss
- Have other conditions associated with your hair loss
- Have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp, or a shaven head.
- Are using other medications on your scalp
- Are under 18 or over 65 years of age
- Are pregnant or breast-feeding
Seek advice from your doctor if you have heart disease (including abnormal heart rhythms or rates, angina or chest pains) and/or circulation disorders before using this product.
USE THIS MEDICINE ONLY ON YOUR SKIN.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Warning Flammable Liquid. Keep away fro heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces - No smoking. Avoid exposure of container and contents to naked flames during use, storage and disposal.
- When Regaine For Women Regular Strength is used as recommended it is extremely unlikely that any of these side effects will occur.
- There is however a chance that the drug could get absorbed into the bloodstream if the medication is over-used, or if a user is unusually sensitive to the active ingredient or if it is used when there is a scalp condition (such as psoriasis) present.
- For this reason it is very important that you use Regaine For Women Regular Strength as recommended and follow the advice given in the enclosed leaflet.
Active: Minoxidil 20 mg/ml
Other Ingredients: Ethanol (Alcohol), Propylene Glycol, Water