Regaine For Women - 12 Months Supply is specially designed to help combat hair thinning and hereditary hair loss. Suitable for women aged 18-65.
Hair loss can be hard to come to terms with, but it’s more common than you might think, with around 1 in 4 UK women experiencing it at some point. Regaine offers an effective solution. It is clinically proven to treat female pattern hair loss.
Is Regaine right for me?
Answering the following questions can help you identify pattern hair loss.
- Does hair loss run in your family?
- Have you noticed a gradual loss of hair on the top of your scalp? This may be most obvious near the parting or at the front of your scalp.
- If you’ve answered yes to either of these questions, you may be experiencing hair pattern loss.
How can Regaine help?
Regaine features a breakthrough formula for hair restoration. It works to:
- Stimulate hair follicles
- Regrow hair
- Reduce further hair loss
In this multipack you will get:
- Regaine for Women (12 * 60ml)
Always read the leaflet enclosed in the pack before use
For topical use on the scalp only
Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Ensure hair and scalp is dry
- Using one of the enclosed applicators, apply a 1ml dose to the affected area twice daily, leaving a 12-hour gap between applications
- Wash hands after use.
Continuous use is required to improve or maintain hair regrowth.
Do not use Regaine For Women Regular Strength if you:
- Suffer from a problem with blood pressure.
- Don't know why you're losing hair - see your doctor.
- Have sudden or patchy hair loss.
- Have other conditions associated with your hair loss.
- Have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp, or a shaven head.
- Are using other medications on your scalp.
- Are under 18 or over 65 years of age.
- Are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Have any condition that affects your scalp including sunburn and psoriasis or if you use other creams, ointments, lotions etc. used to treat scalp conditions, e.g. dithranol, tretinoin, corticosteroids (steroids) and petrolatum products (soft paraffin) or have any kind of dressing or bandage on your scalp
- Have had sudden, unexpected hair loss which may be linked to thyroid or other medical problems.
- Have total baldness or complete loss of all body hair.
- Have hair loss caused by drug treatment
- Seek advice from your doctor if you have heart disease (including abnormal heart rhythms or rates, angina or chest pains) and/or circulation disorders before using this product. Regaine For Women Regular Strength must only be used on the scalp. Do not use Regaine For Women Regular Strength on other parts of the body.
- When Regaine For Women Regular Strength is used as recommended it is extremely unlikely that any of these side effects will occur.
- There is however a chance that the drug could get absorbed into the bloodstream if the medication is over-used, or if a user is unusually sensitive to the active ingredient or if it is used when there is a scalp condition (such as psoriasis) present.
- For this reason it is very important that you use Regaine For Women Regular Strength as recommended and follow the advice given in the enclosed leaflet.
Regaine For Women Regular Strength contains:
A 2% concentration of the active ingredient minoxidil. Other Ingredients: Ethanol (Alcohol), Propylene Glycol, Water.