Containing antacid to neutralise excess stomach acid, Rennie Sugar Free Tablets work fast to relieve the symptoms of heartburn and indigestion, giving you the choice to relieve your symptoms in a sugar free way.
Rennie Sugar Free is a mint flavoured antacid tablet for the fast and effective relief from heartburn and indigestion in a handy tablet. It can also provide relief from, acid indigestion, dyspepsia, hyperacidity, gastritis, nervous indigestion, flatulence, upset stomach, indigestion during pregnancy and biliousness. If you sre a sufferer of heartburn, indigestion or trapped wind, it’s likely that the symptoms are triggered by what you eat, how you eat or a busy, stressful lifestyle.
Being Sugar Free also enables people who need to monitor their sugar intake to confidently treat their heartburn and indigestion symptoms.
How to take Rennie Sugar Free:
- Adults: 2 tablets to be sucked or chewed as required, up to maximum of 16 tablets a day. Children 8-12 years: 1-2 tablets as required, up to a maximum of 12 tablets a day.
- Children 5-8 years: 1 tablet as required, up to a maximum of 6 tablets a day.
- Children under 5: Not recommended
Before taking Rennie Sugar Free:
- Consult a doctor or a pharmacist before use if you are taking antibiotics, tetracyclines, or other prescribed medicines.
- Taking more than the recommended dose may cause acid rebound, changes in blood chemistry or constipation.
- If you do experience any unusual side effects after taking these tablets you should seek the advice of a doctor or pharmacist.
- Contact your doctor if you accidentally take too many tablets.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Each Rennie Sugar Free contains:
400mg of sorbitol (E420) per tablet (800mg per 2 tablet dose). This may have a laxative effect. Persons with fructose intolerance should not take this product.