Sea-Band for Children is ideal for easing symptoms of nausea and vomiting when travelling and provides effective nausea control for children from all forms of motion sickness without causing drowsiness or other side effects.
Sea-Band For Children has been created to effectively control nausea that is caused by motion sickness. It is a comfortable elasticated wrist band that works by applying pressure on the Nei Kuan acupressure point on each wrist to help control the nauseous feeling. It is suitable for children over the age of 3 years so that they can feel comfortable throughout any journey and enjoy travelling without any feelings of sickness. The bands are drug free and can work as quickly as 5 minutes after application.
Usage/InstructionsDirections for using Sea-Bands:
- Sea-Bands are easy to use.
- There are no complicating buckles or adjustments and one size fits all.
- Place your middle three fingers on the inside of your wrist with the edge of the third finger on the wrist crease.
- The Nei-Kuan point is just under the edge of your index finger between the two central tendons.
- Position the button facing downard over the Nei-Kuan point. Repeat the process for the other wrist.
- One band must be worn on each wrist to be effective.
- It takes from 2-5mins to become effective and continues to protect the wearer while being worn.
- Sea-Bands can be put onto your child’s wrist before you start travelling, or after you have started your journey.
Prolonged use may cause swelling of the wrist/hands. Should swelling occur, please remove the bands and replace once the swelling subsides. Some people are unduly sensitive to pressure in this area. If the bands cause any pain, remove immediately.