Senocalm IBS Relief & Prevention Capsules help to relieve and prevent symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) such as pressure, bloating, painful cramps, and indigestion.
Senocalm IBS and Prevention capsules
What are Senocalm IBS and Prevention Capsules?
Senocalm IBS and Prevention capsules are a type of treatment that can relieve the physical symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
How do Senocalm IBS and Prevention capsules work?
These contain peppermint oil that aims to relieve IBS symptoms related to excess gas in the digestive system while being gentle on the body. It helps to ease the discomfort of bloating, spasms, and cramps to help you feel better.
Find out what our customers had to say about Senocalm in our customer reviews.
Directions for the use of Senocalm IBS Relief & Prevention Capsules:
- Adults and children aged 14 years and older: 2-3 capsules per dose - maximum of 9 capsules per day.
- Children aged 6-14 years 1 capsule per dose - maximum of 3 capsules per day.
- Take Senocalm with a glass of water, after a meal or before you go to bed.
- Capsules can be taken three times a day, however, if a dose is forgotten, do not take a double dose.
- Not suitable for children under 6 years old
- For oral use only
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- This product is not intended to cure constipation or diarrhoea