Skin Doctors Gamma Hydroxy is a skin resurfacing cream to help dramatically reduce the appearance of acne scarring, wrinkles, and signs of ageing.
Skin Doctors Gamma Hydroxy helps to make your skin appear brighter and clearer with an even skin tone. It helps to combat skin's texture problems including acne, pigmentation, skin expressions, and fine wrinkles.
Powerful ingredients for clear skin
- Glycolic acid –It has a small molecular structure allowing it to penetrate the surface of the skin more readily.
- Lactic Acid - It helps to loosen the thick outer layer of the skin and help natural regeneration, stimulation of collagen, and skin growth cycle
- Salicylic Acid - Encourages the removal of dead skin for improving blemishes, by breaking down blackheads, whiteheads, and clearing clogged pores.
- Apply twice daily.
- Thoroughly clean your face and pat dry.
- Smooth a thin, even layer of Gamma Hydroxy cream over your face, neck, hands or anywhere you need.
- A slight tingling sensation might follow the application.
- This product contains alpha-hydroxy acids that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn.
- During the day, use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product.