Snoreeze Throat Spray targets the main cause of snoring and is ideal if you tend to snore more when lying on your back.
Snoreeze Throat Spray is the specifically engineered aid that coats the back of the throat throughout the night after it is sprayed. It reduces the vibrations of the soft tissues in the throat, subsequently helping the snoring issue. Snoreeze Oral Strips contain Peppermint Oil, Vitamin E and Sodium Hyaluronate which help moisturise and improve airflow in the throat area. It is the ideal solution for people who suffer from snoring whilst lying on their back.
Apply Snoreeze Throat Spray each night (or as required) as follows:
- Shake bottle
- Swivel spray arm 90°
- Spray 3 times towards the back of the throat, hold for 20 seconds and then swallow
The extended spray arm delivers the formula to the back of the throat for maximum effectiveness.
23.5ml bottle - suitable for 50 nights' use.
For best results, do not eat or drink after application. If so, you may wish to repeat application.
Caution before using Snoreeze Throat Spray:
- Keep out of reach of small children
- Spray pump contains small parts
- Store in a dark place, below 25°C
- Snoreeze Throat Spray should be used at room temperature
- Do not use if you have an allergy to any of the ingredients
- Snoreeze recommends that if you are pregnant, consult your doctor before use
There is no guaranteed cure for snoring. However, Snoreeze can relieve the symptoms of snoring to help provide a peaceful night's sleep. Snoreeze is not a cure for sleep apnoea (a related respiratory medical condition). You may be suffering from sleep apnoea if you stop breathing during the night, wake up tired and unrefreshed or fall asleep easily during the day. If you experience any of these symptoms we recommend that you consult your doctor.
Snoreeze Throat Spray contains:
Aqua (water), glycerin (vegetal origin, GMO-free source), sorbitan stearate (vegetal origin), polysorbate 60 (from vegetable oils), cellulose (vegetal origin), peppermint oil (from peppermint plant), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid (from sucrose), xanthan gum (from sugar and molasses), hyaluronic acid (from wheat and glucose), guar gum (vegetal origin).
- Snoreeze Throat Spray is suitable for vegetarians, and does not contain any animal-derived ingredients.
- Snoreeze Throat Spray is medically certified and has been produced to pharmaceutical standards.