Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream is a clinically proven treatment for nappy rash, which helps soothe, heal and protect your babys delicate skin. It can also be used for other skin conditions as a soothing, protective antiseptic cream and will help to treat cuts, grazes, minor burns and sunburn.
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream contains a water-repellent base which stops urine and stools from coming into contact with your baby’s skin, thus preventing nappy rash. It is also a great anti-septic and protection for cuts, grazes and burns, making Sudocrem the perfect pain-free necessity for every household.
Sudocrem can ease the pain and irritation of nappy rash, whilst other ingredients can help to heal the skin. It can be applied at every nappy change, but please remember to only apply a thin layer as a little Sudocrem goes a long, long way.
The general rule is to use a small amount and apply in a thin layer. Massage in small circular movements until the Sudocrem has disappeared leaving a translucent film. If this does not cover the affected area apply a little more. However, if the area stays white after application, too much has been applied. Always read the label.
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Cease use if irritation worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Hypoallergenic lanolin, to help provide emollient properties.
- Zinc oxide is an astringent which reduces the loss of tissue fluid.
- Benzyl benzoate and benzyl cinnamate are amongst the ingredients of Peru Balsam, recognised for its healing properties.
- Benzyl alcohol is a weak local anaesthetic which acts to ease localised pain and irritation. It also acts as a disinfectant/antibacterial agent and is responsible for protection against common bacterial contaminants.