TENA Flex Super is a belted protection which offers both the security and flexibility of an all-in-one system, and the comfort and discretion of a cloth-type product. The pad is held in place using the unique easy-fastening system that secures the pad to the belt. TENA Flex has a soft, breathable back-sheet and waist-belt, can be re-sealed, and is elasticated for a snug, secure fit.
TENA Flex Super is a flexible, belted incontinence brief designed to make changes easier. These briefs are ideal for use on those who are mobile, semi-mobile or immobile. FeelDry Advanced technology draws the liquid away from the surface while the fast-acting core quickly absorbs even large amounts of urine to keep skin dry. ConfioAir back sheet allows the skin to breathe, and all of these features contribute to normal skin health. The adjustable ComfiStretch belt enables close to body fit to increase comfort and provide better leak protection. The belt also has easy-grip hooks which can be fastened at the front and are fully adjustable.
Key Features of TENA Flex Super
- Triple Protection for dryness, softness and leakage security
- FeelDry Advanced draws liquid away from the surface
- Elasticated and ergonomic fastening belt with adjustable fixation
- Breathable materials allow air to circulate
- Wetness indicator turns from yellow to blue
- Dermatologically tested
- Odour Neutralizer
- Fits hip sizes: 105 cm to 153 cm