Thrush Oral Capsule Containing Fluconazole provides a single dose of treatment for thrush. It contains the active ingredient Fluconazole which is used to treat infections caused by fungi.
Thrush Oral Capsule Containing Fluconazole
What is Thrush Oral Capsules?
This Thrush Oral Capsule Containing Fluconazole is used for treating fungal infections such as thrush in men and women. It is an effective antifungal treatment that is taken orally. It contains the active ingredient Fluconazole which provides healing for genital thrush and infections of the vagina or penis.What is Thrush?
Thrush is a yeast infection called Candida. This lives in your body without any adverse effect. However, if your natural pH balance in your vagina becomes upset, Candida can multiply and develop into a thrush.How Does Thrush Oral Capsule Containing Fluconazole Work?
Fluconazole is designed to kill the fungi that cause thrush infections. It does this by making holes in the cell membranes. This causes the essential constituents of the fungal cells out and kills the fungi, clearing up the infection.
Thrush Oral Capsule Containing Fluconazole is an effective antifungal treatment you can trust.What are the Symptoms of Thrush?
Thrush can manifest itself in several key symptoms such as:
- Itching around the outside of the vagina
- Redness or irritation of the penis or vagina
- Stinging while urinating or during sex
- A white, milky odourless discharge
How Does Thrush Oral Capsules Treat Thrust Symptoms?
The fluconazole works to kill the fungi, specifically Candida Albicans Fungi, that causes thrush. It does this by interfering with the membranes of these cells by preventing them from producing Ergosterol. This causes holes to appear, killing the fungi effectively and quickly.
Please note: this treatment is not suitable for oral thrush.
How to take Thrush Oral Capsule containing Fluconazole:
- Adults (16 to 60): One capsule should be swallowed whole.
- Children (under 16): Paediatric use is not recommended.
- Elderly: Not recommended in patients over 60.
Do not use Fluconazole Oral Capsule without first consulting your doctor:
- If you have had more than two infections of thrush in the last 6 months
- If you are under 16 or over 60 years of age
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in Fluconazole Oral Capsule
- If you are taking any other medicine other than the Pill
- If you are taking the antihistamine terfenadine or the prescription medicine cisapride
- If you have had thrush more than twice in the last six months
- If you have any disease or illness affecting your liver or kidneys or have had unexplained jaundice
- If you suffer from any other chronic disease or illness
- If you or your partner have had exposure to a sexually transmitted disease
- If you are unsure of the cause of your symptoms.
If you are pregnant, suspect you might be pregnant or are breast-feeding. If you have any abnormal or irregular vaginal bleeding or a blood stained discharge. If you have vulval or vaginal sores, ulcers or blisters. If you are experiencing lower abdominal pain or burning sensation on passing water.
If your sexual partner does not have thrush. If you have penile sores, ulcers or blisters. If you have an abnormal penile discharge (leakage). If your penis has started to smell. If you have pain on passing urine.
The product should never be used again if the patient experiences a rash or anaphylaxis following the use of the drug.
Recurrent use (men and women): patients should be advised to consult their physician if the symptoms have not been relieved within one week of taking Fluconazole Oral Capsule. Fluconazole Oral Capsule can be used if the candidal infection returns after 7 days. However, if the candidal infection recurs more than twice within six months, patients should be advised to consult their physician.
150mg of the active ingredient Fluconazole.
This product contains lactose, therefore is unsuitable for people with intolerance to lactose.
I didn’t receive the full order and emailed company but it just bounces back