Zovirax Cold Sore Cream Pump helps to treat cold sores with a handy pump pack. It helps to speed up the process of healing and provided you with effective cold sore treatment.
Zovirax Cold Sore Cream Pump works to relieve the irritating symptoms such as itching and soreness and helps to speed up the healing process- causing it to scab and gradually disappear.5X faster treatment
It contains aciclovir, an antiviral ingredient that fights the cold sore virus. With the unique MAC-P formula, the cream penetrates a cold sore up to 5 times faster to quickly reach the site of infection.
Use Zovirax five times a day at approximately four-hourly intervals for four days. Zovirax Cold Sore Cream helps you get your healthy lips back fast.
Key features of Zovirax Cold Sore Cream Aciclovir 2g
- Fights the cold sore virus
- Works at the tingle and blister
- Reduces duration of pain
- Speeds healing time
- Easy to use pump format
How to use Zovirax Cream:
- Wash your hands before and after treating your cold sore so you don't make it worse or infect someone else.
- Squeeze or pump a small amount of cream onto your finger.
- Apply to the affected area 5 times a day, (about every 4 hours).
- If you forget a treatment, apply some as soon as you remember and continue as before.
- Continue treatment for 5 days.
Zovirax Coldsore Cream Pump contains enough cream for 3 or 4 cold sore attacks.
Keep the cream with you at all times so you can treat your next cold sore as soon as you feel the tingle.
If full healing has still not occurred after 10 days, or if your cold sore becomes very severe, consult your pharmacist.
Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Cold sores are infectious. Always wash your hands after touching cold sores, or applying medication to them.
- Avoid touching your eyes.
- Women are advised to be especially careful when applying make-up. Do not use saliva to wet contact lenses.
- Avoid kissing, especially children, when you have a cold sore.
- Avoid breaking the blisters and picking the scabs.
- Not only can you infect your fingers with virus – you may infect your cold sore with other germs (eg bacteria).
- Avoid sharing your eating and drinking utensils.
- Avoid sharing the same towel with other people.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or are breast feeding unless your doctor advises.
Zovirax Coldsore Cream Pump may cause:
- temporary burning or stinging
- redness of the skin may occur in some patients.
- Rarely, contact dermatitis after application of the cream (generally due to the components of the cream base rather than aciclovir).
Patients who have any concerns should see their doctor or pharmacist.
Zovirax Coldsore Cream Pump is a smooth white cream containing aciclovir 5% w/w in a water-miscible cream base containing propylene glycol.